Instant snipping to Evernote.
Capture everything that triggers your interest the moment you see it "Snip on the Surf" supports instant snipping a view area off the website and uploading it directly to Evernote. If you ever come across such brilliant ideas or elegant designs online that you just want to grasp them, this is the tool for you. This tool is ideal for capturing and saving only the most necessary portion of the web really fast.
How it works?
- Click on the snipping tool icon.
- Drag the mouse over the area you want to select.( Click somewhere else to drag again if you want to re-select.)
- Press ENTER to snip.
- Use the red marker to make necessary notes on the canvas.
- Click Evernote to upload the snip directly to your Evernote notebook. If you are not logged in yet, you will be prompted to enter your Evernote account and password.
- Press ESC to dismiss the snipping tool.Happy snipping!